How to sell Bitcoin to NGN on Binance P2P?
The best way to cash out your Bitcoins is definitely Binance P2P because you can choose among multiple buyers and there’s no withdrawal limit on P2P. Remember as we said at the beginning of this guide, you need to complete your account verification. Follow the next 3 easy steps to sell your Bitcoins.
Step 1: Specify search criteria
- Open the Binance App. Select Buy with Cash then go to P2P
- Choose the Sell tab and the BTC crypto. Then select the filter icon at the top-right part of your screen
- Select the Bank payment method and the NGN currency to sell the crypto. Then, tap Confirm.
Step 2: Start trading
- Choose the offer that works best for you and click on Sell
- Enter the quantity you want to sell, select a payment method, and click on Sell BTC.
- Wait to get the payment in NGN in your Bank account. You can use the chat box to communicate with the buyer.
Step 3: Receive your Nigerian Naira
- After you confirm the receipt of money from the buyer, tap Release BTC
- Tap on Confirm to release the crypto to the buyer’s account.
- Congratulations you have cash out your Bitcoin
Share On social Media 👇