Coinbase is the most popular digital-currency exchange and is also the most user-friendly. It’s as simple as downloading the app or visiting the site.
You can pay using bank transfer on Coinbase and it is one of the easiest ways to buy Ethereum. It isn’t available in every country, though, so make sure that you can use it in yours.
Coinbase’s fees are 1.49% – 3.99%. The fee is different for each payment method — debit/credit card fees are higher than bank transfer fees.
How to Buy Ethereum with Coinbase
- First, open a Coinbase account. Just go to the Coinbase website, click ‘sign up’ and type your details into the required boxes.
- Next, open your email inbox and find the email that Coinbase has sent you. Click the link in and log in to verify your email address.
- Once you have logged in, you have to verify your phone number. Enter your phone number and click ‘send code’. Coinbase will send you an SMS with a code. Enter that code into the box on Coinbase.
- Now that you have signed up, add your payment method. Choose from debit/credit card or bank transfer.
- Select ‘Buy/Sell’ next to ‘Ether’ and select/enter the amount of Ether you want to buy. You can pay with USD, GBP or EUR.
- Click ‘Buy ETH’.
Share On social Media 👇