How To Buy Dogecoin On Bitpanda
Bitpanda is an Austrian exchange that was founded in October 2014. Bitpanda allows residents of the EU (and a handful of other countries) to buy Doge and other cryptocurrencies through a variety of payment methods (Neteller, Skrill, SEPA etc.). The daily limit for verified accounts is €2,500 (€300,000 monthly) for credit card purchases. For other payment options, the daily limit is €10,000 (€300,000 monthly).
Dogecoin (DOGE) is an open-source peer to peer digital currency based on the viral “doge” meme. Founders Billy Markus and Jackson Palmer created Dogecoin on the 6th of December, 2013 and it quickly developed its own lively community. Dogecoin is primarily used as a tipping system on Reddit and Twitter to reward notable social media content. They are also known for participating in many charity events with the community owned Dogecoin foundation.
Some facts about dogecoin you probably didn’t know about:
- The current block reward is 10,000 Dogecoins (as of February, 2018).
- The dog in the Doge meme is actually a Japanese breed of dog (Shiba Inu).
- In January 2018, Dogecoin became one of the most popular altcoins, reaching a market capitalization of $2 billion.
- Dogecoin doesn’t have a cap.
How to buy Dogecoin
- Sign up to Bitpanda: Create a Bitpanda account and confirm your email address.
- Verify and Deposit Funds: Confirm your identity with one of our trusted verification partners, and deposit funds.
- Start Buying and Selling Dogecoin: You’re all set! Start buying Bitcoin and over 50 more digital assets.
Share On social Media 👇