- The app does not sell any crypto, you will be redirected to a 3rd party provider.
- The minimum transaction is $50 , and the maximum is $2,000 . These limits are set by the provider.
- The Trust Wallet app does not collect any fees. The provider charges a conversion and network fee.
- The availability of the crypto you can purchase is based on your location. The provider only operates in certain countries.
- If you have any concerns with your purchase, please reach out to the crypto provider.
Step 1 – Access the Buy Menu
Open up your wallet and select the crypto that you want to Buy.
Tap on Buy button on the upper right corner.
Step 2 – Indicate Purchase Amount
Indicate the amount in USD and the provider will give a quote on how much crypto you will receive.
The team has implemented a new feature that allows you to choose a different provider. Tap on 3rd party provider to see if there is a different provider available.
The best rate will be shown by default.
Tap on Next to proceed.
Step 3 – User Verification
Depending on the crypto provider, user verification will be required before making a purchase. You will be redirected to their website in order to complete this process.
Trust Wallet does not save any user information.
Step 4 – Wait for Confirmation
Once purchase is confirmed, you will receive an email from the crypto provider. The crypto will be sent out as soon as possible.
Share On social Media 👇