How to buy bitcoin with Nigerian Naira on Binance?
One of the great advantages of Binance P2P is that you can trade wherever and whenever you need, because it is available on Binance app. Here is how to buy Bitcoin step by step on Bianance P2P using the app.
Step 1: Specify your search criteria
- Open the Binance App. Click “Buy with Cash” then select P2P.
- Choose the Buy tab and select BTC. Click the filter icon at the top right of your screen.
- Select the Bank payment method and the NGN currency to buy the crypto. Then, tap on confirm.
Step 2: Start trading
- Choose the offer that works best for you and enter the quantity you want to buy, select a payment method, and click on Buy BTC.
- Transfer the money directly to the seller based on the seller’s payment information provided within the payment time limit. You can use the chat box to communicate with the seller.
- Make sure that you send the money to the seller and tap on Transfer next.
Step 3: Receive your Bitcoin
- Tap on Confirm. Please do not click Confirm if you have not made any transactions. This will violate the P2P User Transaction Policy.
- The status will be updated to “ To be released”
- Congratulations! You have completed a trade and get your Bitcoin!
Share On social Media 👇