At Paxful, our goal is to make financial services accessible to millions of people around the world. We want to give people the opportunity to spend money wherever they see fit and significantly improve their everyday lives.
Our platform works on the principle of peer-to-peer finance, which enables you to buy bitcoins, stablecoins and other cryptocurrencies directly from other users like yourself, without involving banks or corporations. You’ll become part of a community made up of over three million users, who have all come to us with the goal of gaining control over their finances.
Buying crypto on Paxful is simple; just follow these steps:
- Sign up for your free wallet or log in if you already have one.
- Once you have an account, choose the mode of payment, the type and amount of cryptocurrency you’re willing to purchase and your choice of traditional currency you’ll be paying with, and click Search for Offers.
- Browse through the list of available offers, choose the one that best matches your requirements, and review the seller’s terms.
- If you’re satisfied with the seller’s terms, enter the amount of cryptocurrency you want to buy, and start the trade. This will open a live chat with the seller.
- Follow the instructions of the seller to make the payment and confirm it.
- The seller will then confirm your payment and release the crypto directly into your Paxful wallet.
You can also watch our detailed video walkthrough on how to buy bitcoins instantly. This procedure will apply for the purchase of other forms of digital currencies as well.
After completing a trade successfully, you can send or spend your crypto to any wallet or service directly from your Paxful wallet.
With over 300 payment methods available, buying cryptocurrencies online has never been easier. From cash and bank transfers to gift cards and payment applications, you can select the option most suitable for you. If you have a preferred payment method that you don’t see, let us know and we’ll try to add that to the list.
Share On social Media 👇