How To Buy Bitcoin In Turkey (2021)
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency trading in Turkey has been growing in popularity over the last few years. There are a number of reasons for this, chiefly the availability of good local exchange offerings and the rampant inflation of the Turkish Lira that makes it unsuitable for long-term investment.
Below is a list of popular exchanges you can use to buy bitcoin in Turkey.
- Bitcoin ATMs
Bitpanda: Bitpanda is a Bitcoin broker based in Europe.
They have high payment limits and low fees across their wide range of payment methods.
Bitpanda offers customers the option to buy bitcoins with credit card, debit card, SOFORT, Skrill, NETELLER, giropay, eps, SEPA, and Online Bank Transfer.
This guide will show you how to buy bitcoins with a credit card on Bitpanda.
- Some of the lowest fees for buying bitcoins with credit/debit card
- Reliable and trusted broker
- Fees aren’t shown openly on the site but instead included in the buying price
Coinmama: Coinmama allows customers in almost every country to buy bitcoin. They charge a 4.9%-5.9% (depends on volume) fee on each purchase. Customers in Europe can also purchase bitcoins with SEPA transfer for a lower fee.
- Works in almost all countries
- Highest limits for buying bitcoins with a credit card
- Reliable and trusted broker
- Some of the highest fees among credit/debit card bitcoin brokers
Paybis: Paybis is a popular & cryptocurrency exchange. They serve 180 countries and 48 US states and are registered with FinCEN, making them a more trusted, regulated exchange. Paybis offers incredibly high limits and super fast payouts, not to mention 5 minute ID verification and nearly perfect review scores on Trustpilot.
- 24/7 live support
- Extremily high limits
- 5 Minute verification
- Get payouts fast
- Large selection of payment methods
- No traditional orderbook for advanced traders
CEX.io: CEX.io lets you buy bitcoin with a credit card, ACH bank transfer, SEPA transfer, cash, or AstroPay. Purchases made with a credit card give you access to your bitcoin immediately. CEX.io works in the United States, Europe, and certain countries in South America.
- Support for many countries and regions
- Low 0.2% trading fee
- Established and trusted exchange
- Verification process is extensive, requiring much personal information (including a photo) and incurring a long delay
- GBP market lacks liquidity
SatoshiTango: SatoshiTango is a South American Bitcoin exchange. Users in Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Uruguay, Argentina, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Honduras, Panama and Nicaragua can use SatoshiTango to buy bitcoin. Payment methods include bank transfer, bank wire, cash deposit in Buenos Aires or through a coupons from PagoFacil, RapiPago, BaproPagos, CobroExpress or ProvinciaPagos.
- One of the best ways to buy bitcoins in the countries it covers
- Allows for the payment of utility bills and the purchase of airtime with bitcoin
- Not private since identity verification is required
- Due to regulations, a separate account is needed for each fiat currency SatoshiTango accepts; USD, EUR and ARS
Bitcoin ATMs: Bitcoin ATMs can be a quick and easy way to buy bitcoins and they’re also private. That convenience and privacy, however, comes with a price; most ATMs have fees of 5-10%.
- Our map makes it super easy to find a Bitcoin ATM near you
- Bitcoin ATMs often have 5-10% fees per purchase
Share On social Media 👇