Coinfield exchange is one of the most prominent players in the game, located in Europe. It operates in more than 193 countries and it is fully legal and regulated.
Customers can buy and sell almost all popular and leading cryptocurrency on the platform. It also has its digital currency wallet and crypto to fiat exchange services. Read the full review below to know more about the exchange.
Little Coinfield Summary
- Official Website (coinfield.com)
- Headquarters (Tallinn, Estonia)
- Found in (2018)
- Native Token (None)
- Listed Cryptocurrency (20)
- Trading Pairs (74)
- Supported Fiat Currencies (EUR, USD, CAD, GBP, JPY & AED)
- Supported Countries (193+)
- Deposit Fees (For Cryotos – Free
For Other – Depends on Currency & Payment Method)
- Transaction Fees (Maker -> 0.15% – FREE(Tier 1 – Tier 7)
Taker -> 0.25% – 0.02%(Tier 1 – Tier 7)
- Withdrawal Fees (Depends on Currency and Payment Method)
- Application (Yes)
- Customer Support (24/7 via Support Center, Mail, & Submit a Ticket Support)
Quick Overview of CoinField
- CoinField supports the most popular cryptocurrencies.
- Fiat to cryptocurrency exchange options is available.
- Regulated by the European regulatory authority FIU.
- Operates in more than 193 countries across the world.
- Supports six different fiat currencies- EUR, USD, CAD, GBP, JPY & AED.
- CoinField has a secure digital currency wallet.
- Adheres to all MLTFPA regulations against money laundering.
- Fast and secure trading platform exchange with complete accuracy.
What is Coinfield?
Coinfield is a bitcoin exchange platform that operates in over 193 countries (their supported zones are spread over Europe, Asia, North America, South America, the Caribbean, Australia, Africa) and supports over 20 popular cryptocurrencies. It was launched in 2018 with the mission to make trading cryptocurrency more flexible, accessible and user-friendly for people of all demographics. It is based in Europe and is regulated by the Financial Intelligence Unit (FUI).
Apart from letting users trade popular cryptocurrencies, it also has fiat to cryptocurrency exchange services as well as digital crypto wallets. All CoinField operations are entirely legal and adhere to MLTFPA (Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention Act).
How Coinfield Works
- You need to register for an account first to get started.
- You will have to provide your name, email, id and password, and personal phone number. You later get an email confirmation to the address submitted.
- After that, an authentication and ID verification process comes next.
- Users have to submit their ID proof along with their phone number and email address.
- At this stage, the account will be ready, then to start trading, you will have to deposit some funds into your CoinField account.
- The CoinField account can be funded with the six different supported fiat currencies and multiple supported cryptocurrencies like BTC(Bitcoin), ETH (Ethereum), XRP (Ripple), LTC (Litecoin), and many more.
- Once your account is ready and funded, you can use your coinfield login to access your account and start trading through the CoinField exchange.
Some CoinField Features
Here are some of the key features of the Coinfield exchange.
- Worldwide Network
- Supported Fiat Currencies
- Huge Varieties of cryptocurrency pairs
- High Security
- Regulatory Compliance
- White Label Services
- Low Trading Fees Coinfield Offers
- Coinfield App
- Coinfield SOLO Cards
- Coinfield Wallet
As earlier stated, Coinfield is available in over 193 countries and it is fully legally certified for all its global operations.
Supported Fiat Cryptocurrency
CoinField supports six different types of fiat currencies. Users can deposit USD, EUR, CAD, GBP, JPY, and AED to buy cryptos. They can also withdraw their cryptocurrency in these currencies through the CoinField crypto to fiat exchange service.
Huge Variety of Cryptocurrency Pairs
Coinfield already has most popular cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, and others, and are already available for trading on CoinField. They are also trying to add more coins every month.
CoinField has multiple layers of encryption on all passwords. They also implement other safety features like cold storage wallets.
CoinField is a centralized exchange in Europe and is licensed by the European regulatory authority FIU. Their license number is FVT000111. They also adhere to all international MLTFPA regulations.
White Label Services
Coinfield also offers white label services to any company trying to open their cryptocurrency exchanges. Its white label service can get crypto exchanges up and running within 90 days.
Low Trading Fees Coinfield Offers
CoinField withdrawal fees, deposit fees, and trading fees are all competitive and at par with industry average standards. Their fees can go to as low as 0.05% for specific trades.
Coinfield has a very flexible mobile app to make it easy and convenient & great exchange review and trade cryptocurrencies anytime and anywhere.
Coinfield SOLO Cards
This unique feature makes it easy for customers to manage and utilize their digital assets effectively.
They have a secure, encrypted multi-signature digital wallet for users to store their digital assets. The transactions from this wallet can be traced back and verified on the original blockchain as well.
Pros and Cons
- Available in 193 countries all over the world.
- Very secure exchange service.
- Regulated by international authorities.
- It supports only six different fiat currencies.
- Account registration and ID verification process are necessary.
- Not all cryptocurrencies are available for trading.
Coinfield Sign Up Process
- Before you have a trading account, you need to complete the sign up process on their mobile app or the website.
- As earlier stated, you will need to provide personal information like name, password, email id, and phone number. The user’s password is put through multiple layers of encryption for customer safety.
- Then there is an ID proof authentication process as per FIU and MLTFPA compliance requirements.
- The account is now ready to log in and fund. Users can start to buy, sell, and trade in different cryptocurrencies.
Trading on Coinfield
- Once the CoinField trading account is set up and funded with fiat or cryptocurrency, users can begin using the exchange.
- They have a Quick Trade feature that makes it easy to complete the first crypto to fiat currency exchange in just some simple steps that take less than a few minutes.
- There are also more Advanced Trade options with spot and limit orders and complex and dynamic charting tools.
- CoinField’s primary objective is to cater to all categories of traders, both amateurs and experienced crypto trading professionals.
- CoinField has also designed a crypto trading mobile app platform to make it easier for customers to track prices and make better financial trading decisions.
- Users can evaluate price charts across different time frames to do their research and analysis.
- The CoinField mobile app also has features to set up price alerts so that users never miss out on any opportunities. Customers will get a notification when prices for a particular pair hit the level they have set the alert for.
- As a CoinField user begins to build their digital currency portfolio, they can favorite their preferred currency pairs for easy and quick access.
Coinfield Trading Fees
- Coinfield Deposit Fees
- Coinfield Trading Fees
- Coinfield Withdrawal Fees
Coinfield Deposit Fees
They do not charge any deposit fees for their supported cryptocurrencies, but there is a minimum order limit on some currencies. They charge a small deposit fee on most supported fiat currencies. The fee depends specifically on the fiat currency and the payment method being used.
A few deposit methods like bank account wire transfers for US dollars or SEPA transfers for Euros, or Faster Payments for the British Pound are free from any deposit charges. Customers with the CoinField SOLO card deposit methods also do not have to pay any deposit fees.
Coinfield Trading Fees
CoinField divides its user’s monthly transactions into seven different tiers, and each tier has additional trading fees. The lowest tier 1 with a trading volume between $0 to $50,000 within 30 days is charged a maker fee/taker fee of 0.15%/0.25%. For the highest tier, 7, with trading volume above $ 5,000,000, the maker fee/taker fee is free/0.02%. But for the same trading volume tiers, trading fees are much lower for SOLO cardholders.
Coinfield Withdrawal Fees
SOLO and XRP withdrawals on CoinField are free of any withdrawal cost. There is a small fee for withdrawal of almost all other supported cryptocurrencies ranging between 0.0015 for ETH and 850 for CVC. A withdrawal fee is charged for all fiat currency withdrawals. The fee amount depends on the fiat currency and the payment method being used. There is no withdrawal fee for SOLO card users. For more details on the fees structure of CoinField click here.
CoinField is the most widely used cryptocurrency exchange platform globally, with facilities in nearly 193 nations. Their legal credentials also make them a safe option for crypto community traders. CoinField reviews and ratings are mostly positive and mention their low trading fees CoinField charges compared to other exchange services.
It is a very good and flexible exchange and we totally prescribe it for you if your country is among the listed countries where it fully operates.
Share On social Media 👇