In this tutorial I will be guiding you through on your user dashboard on cryptoshrink, you can be able to edit or add other personal details when you register and have activated your account, without activating your account you won’t be able to do much on your account.
If your account has been activated, you can see your dashboard just like this on the picture below.
User menu and what they stand for:
On this category you see Shorten Link– on this is where you can shorten your link once you login to your account the Link alias can take any alphabet and numbers; this is used to differentiate links from each other, this is optional but necessary in order to know which link is getting enough clicks and traffic.
Category 2: On this category you can see
Available Balance: This shows you your available balance after withdrawing (if you have the total of $200 and withdraw $120; your available balance will be $80) kindly refer to your Dashboard -> Settings -> Profile -> Withdrawal Info to see our Minimum Withdrawal Amount on each cryptocurrency
Total Withdrawal: This shows you the total amount you have earned and withdrawn from our system
Total Views: The total number(s) of view all your links has generated will display in this block, you can see all the links you shorted at Manage Link -> All Links.
Total Earnings: Here you can see all your total earnings which does not include the Referral earning the total earning consists of both available balance and total withdrawal
Referral Earnings: Your Referral bonus are summed up and are displayed in this block
Average CPM: (Average Cost Per Thousand Impressions) This block displays how much you make per 1000 visitors that used your links. The higher CPM the higher money you make on the system.
Category 3: Your daily views; this block shows you your daily views (your daily link activities are shown in this block)
Category 4: your daily earnings: this reports how much you make per day, this is depend on the quality and number of daily views your link(s) had.
Category 5: Top 10 Links: This block shows you the top 10 links that has the highest views and traffic, with this you can know which link(s) generate more income and with this you can leverage on the information to scale your earning on cryptoshrink.
The menu section
This section is found on the left side of your pc view you can view this section on your mobile by clicking on the three block line on the right side of your screen, we have simplified our user interface (UI) to be mobile friendly; on most case you don’t need to click on the three block line on the right side of your screen, to view the menu section. We have listed the important blocks at the top of your screen for easy navigation.
On the menu section you can find the following
Manage Link section: On this section you can find; Manage links: This Is where all your shorten links are you can delete or edit then on this section and Hidden Links: this section is basically for content creators who shorten many links, so in this section you can decide which link you can see on manage links category.
Withdraw section: If you have reach our Minimum Withdrawal Amount you use this section to request for withdraw, but before you can do that you need to set your withdrawal info through; Dashboard -> Settings -> Profile -> Withdrawal Info
Tools section: We have design a special tool for you to use and enjoy our system they include;
- QUICK LINK: Everyone can use the shortest way to shorten links with CryptoShrink.io. Just copy the link below to address bar into your web browser, change last part to destination link and press ENTER. CryptoShrink.io will redirect you to your shortened link. Copy it wherever you want and get paid.
- MASS SHRIKER: Enter up to 20 URLs (one per line) to be shrunk and added to your account
- FULL PAGE SCRIPT: If you have a website with 100’s or 1000’s of links you want to change over to CryptoShrink.io then please use the script below
- DEVELOPER API: For developers CryptoShrink.io prepared API which returns responses in JSON or TEXT formats. Currently there is one method which can be used to shorten links on behalf of your account.
Integrations & API Usage
Currently, there is one method that can be used to shorten links on behalf of your account
- BOOKMARKLET: Short links more easily. Click and drag the following link to your links toolbar.
Referrals section: Here you can see all your referrals, you can also copy your referral link from this section.
Settings section: Under the setting section you can see
- Profile: Here you can add more information about yourself like First name, Last name, Address, Country, State and Phone Number, You can also add your withdrawal info from this settings
- Change password: This section allows you to change your current password to a new one, Note: you need to key in your current password in other to change to a new one.
- Change mail: You can change your emails in this section with easy
Logout: once you click on this section the system will automatically log you out
Helpdesk section: You can contact us through live chat using this section.
Our blog section: Read our latest blog or article around cryptocurrencies.
Review section: See what other users have to say about our system.
Contact section: Fill the form in this section to drop us a message, we reply every message within 24 hours
Terms: Read our terms and conditions here
DMCA: Read our DMCA here
Share On social Media 👇